Welcome to my crazy world ! I am a 49-year-old widow who did not ask to be back in the dating world, but have had it thrust upon me. My son doesn't want me to date, but says I should find a "nice old widow lady to hang out with!" Some days I think that would be easier!



Monday, January 11, 2010

condoms, etc !

True story..... an acquaintance who is in her early 50s is dating a man 17 years younger . Okay, I know you either want to say "ick" or "woo hoo, go for it !" I am stuck somewhere in between.
I am suspicious as to what this 34-year-old wants with a 50-something woman with 3 kids. A mommy figure, perhaps ? I guess that could be kinky, but, really..."ick."

It gets worse. She only sees him one day a week. Can you say "booty call?" Great for her, but where is he the other 6 days of the week ? And, he refuses to wear a condom ! She boasts that they "don't make condoms that size" .....I assume she means he's well endowed, since she is boasting, but COME ON LADY, WHAT ARE WE.... 14-years-old ? Is it really appropriate to talk about things like that ? And what kind of a fool are you, not practicing safety measures ? Apparantly wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age !

No comments:

Post a Comment