Welcome to my crazy world ! I am a 49-year-old widow who did not ask to be back in the dating world, but have had it thrust upon me. My son doesn't want me to date, but says I should find a "nice old widow lady to hang out with!" Some days I think that would be easier!



Friday, May 28, 2010

No news

I haven't heard from Mr. Blind this evening. I thought we were spending the 3-day weekend together. I can't believe that I keep checking my phone to see if there is a message from him. It is like I am 16-years-old all over again. I am not sure I like this insecure side of myself.

Why hasn't he called ? Well, it could be because I burned my hair in a damn BBQ explosion last night and today had to get my hair cut really short....... I texted him and told him I looked like a boy. I know he likes long hair and I think if my hair had been this short the first time we met, he probably wouldn't be interested in me....... but I would like to think that now that he knows me superficial things like hair length don't matter.

Perhaps it is because he read my last blog, and thinks I was complaining about our love life, which is so totally untrue. I have forbidden him from ever reading my blogs, so if he did read it, he's in big trouble. If one of his friends read it to him, then I think I might be in trouble. I hope he knows that there is such a thing as poetic license, and that not everything I say in the blog is true. Some of it I just write for effect. I have absolutely no complaints with him at all, except maybe that I haven't heard from him today. I miss him, and I am mad at myself that I miss him. I am not supposed to care this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment