Welcome to my crazy world ! I am a 49-year-old widow who did not ask to be back in the dating world, but have had it thrust upon me. My son doesn't want me to date, but says I should find a "nice old widow lady to hang out with!" Some days I think that would be easier!



Thursday, March 11, 2010

bald is not just for tires

I have decided that I like bald men. Bald, or shaved heads. I don't know what it is, but that is who I tend to gawk at when I drive by, walk by, see on television, etc. Maybe it's a hold over from when Todd lost his hair due to chemo. He was embarrassed, but I thought he was totally sexy that way, and told him that every time I got the chance.
Mr. Blind is not bald. He is balding, and is holding on to his hair with an iron comb!

He is really nice, though, and has great taste in music. Frank Sinatra, Louis Prima, James Brown, Woody Herman ! I think I have a little crush going.
Good thing my dogs are playing chaperone!

Does anyone know a good kennel ?

No comments:

Post a Comment