Welcome to my crazy world ! I am a 49-year-old widow who did not ask to be back in the dating world, but have had it thrust upon me. My son doesn't want me to date, but says I should find a "nice old widow lady to hang out with!" Some days I think that would be easier!



Monday, March 15, 2010

sometimes it's just too much

My son, on the telephone this morning, asked me why I was being such a "cunt". This was because I was frustrated with him because he has not looked for a job, has not decided what computer he wants/needs, has not taken care of his bank card problems.... and I was horrible enough to remind him that he was an adult now and needed to take care of his own responsibilities..... that I couldn't micromanage his life. For this I am accused of being the "C" word. He knows exactly how I feel about this word. To me, it is one of the most vile, disgusting things you can say to someone. That's why he uses it. Why is it that he knows how to totally push all of my buttons? And more importantly, why do I let him ?
I am totally tired of life today. I don't want to have to go to San Francisco and stock the shelves of an ungrateful child. I really don't want to run to San Rafael and take the other one's laundry to her, because she's too busy to do it herself.
I am sick of the dogs barking and jumping and making my house smell like a kennel. I am tired of having a headache because of whatever is blooming in the air. I am tired of people asking too many questions/making too many assumptions about me and dating.......I just want to scream, bury my head in the sand, and disappear.
How's your day going ?

1 comment: