Welcome to my crazy world ! I am a 49-year-old widow who did not ask to be back in the dating world, but have had it thrust upon me. My son doesn't want me to date, but says I should find a "nice old widow lady to hang out with!" Some days I think that would be easier!



Thursday, February 25, 2010

D for Disgusting

If you read my earlier blog today, you'll know it's all about the "D" words. I have one more to add..... DISGUSTING. I just took apart the bathroom sink, which wouldn't drain, cleaned all of the gunk out, and put it back together. I now have gunk under my fingernails, a bathroom sink that still won't drain, and as a bonus, the sink now leaks !!!!! Guess I have to go get D for Draino.
I'm not very good at this grown up handyman thing. Please God, send me someone with a tool belt, stat !

1 comment:

  1. You know, sometimes a plunger is a very useful tool to have around. (Just put a cork in the sink's overflow hole or you'll get an interesting lesson in simple hydraulics—I usually whittle a wine cork down and shove it in).

    ReplyDelete